Location: March, Cambridgeshire (PE15 8SD)
Salary: (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Full Time & Part time
About the company
Our client is a well-established metal fabrication company operating in March, East Anglia. Generally their customers come from the Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Suffolk areas. On larger scale projects they operate on a national basis.
Our client has a position available for a full time Welder / Fabricator.
About the role
The position is both Workshop and Site based and involves Fabrication of handrail/staircase and general steelwork.
Your duties as a Fabricator/Welder will include:
- Working predominately with handrail/staircase and general steelwork.
- Evaluate all drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications
- Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment
- Provide assistance to production process and mould various fixtures
- Perform efficient welding of various metal objects
- Analyse diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly
- Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products
The Ideal candidate
- 5 years Welding experience.
- Experienced in MIG, TIG & MMA and have ability to work from CAD drawings.
- You should be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, high standard of workmanship.
- CSCS Card & Counterbalance Forklift Licence would be an advantage.
- Previous welding experience.
- Coding welding experience would be an advantage.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Rates of Pay
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com.